PHARMACEUTICAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Supply Chain Management: Real-Time Tracking, Trusted Alliances, Ensured Integrity
Biotech and pharmaceutical companies leverage Sentry BioPharma Services ApS’ (Sentry ApS’) industry relationships with a network of CMO service providers and affiliated pharmaceutical cold chain facilities to successfully plan, source, make and deliver temperature-sensitive products. To adapt to the everchanging industry landscape, processes, metrics, best practices and technology are continually evaluated to ensure superior supply chain communication and management effectiveness.
Sentry ApS’ core functions extend to all pharmaceutical supply chain interdependencies. This unified, cohesive approach integrates manufacturers, researchers, distributors, software systems, consultants and channel supply partners to meet emerging customer expectations.
Sentry ApS utilizes biopharma experience and relationships with qualified vendors, brokers and manufacturers to design and implement domestic and international pharmaceutical supply chain solutions.
Sentry ApS’ Supply Chain Programs
- Pharmaceutical cold chain management
- Container and channel qualification studies
- Outer packing (tertiary) system
- Time-out-of-temperature (TOT) reduction
- Regional and global distribution
- Freight cost containment
- Pharmaceutical import and export process management
- Returns management program
Sentry ApS’ Supply Chain Attributes
- Adherence to regulations and guidelines of applicable regulatory bodies, including:
- Danish Medicines Agency (DMA)
- European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Processing of all orders efficiently, completely and correctly, every time